Job OpportunitiesL&M Carpet One Floor & Home in Mechanicsville, VA
GREAT people want to work for GREAT companies! That’s why you should join us!
L&M Carpet One is currently looking for an experienced, results-driven, sales professional in Mechanicsville, Va. Our combination of national buying-power, award winning showroom, lifetime installation warranties and unmatched product warranties make Carpet One the #1 choice for consumers nationwide.
About our Flooring Sales Position:
Responsibilities of the sales professional include:
- Providing consistent leadership and an unwavering commitment to first-class customer service
- Greeting customers on the sales floor and determining their wants and needs, answering questions, and providing information to customers about flooring
- Assisting customers with flooring choices - explaining features and benefits of various types of flooring, and helping customers with their choice through decorating and design advice
- Keeping up-to-date on the wide selection of floors we offer, along with the benefits and warranties provided by each
- Building and managing long-term customer relationships to produce exceptional results
- Networking regularly and working effectively with other store employees
- Following up in a timely and professional manner with customers on all requests or concerns
- Prospecting for new business
GREAT candidates for the sales professional position will have:
- A history of demonstrated success in flooring and retail sales
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, as well as math skills
- A positive, can-do attitude and desire to exceed expectations
- A passion for developing and maintaining long-term customer relationships
- Degree or diploma supported by proven sales experience is desired
- An equivalent combination of education, training, and experience will also be considered
- Computer competence – office skills, math skills and basic typing
We offer health and dental Insurance, paid vacation and holidays, simple IRA and employee discounts.
People are our most important asset, so we only hire GREAT ones! If you are ready to begin a GREAT career with a GREAT company, enclose your resume today!
We encourage prospective candidates to find out more about our company, our capabilities and our products by visiting our website.
Please provide the following:
- An up-to-date resume outlining your experience for the position
- A cover letter is always appreciated
- Salary history and/or requirements
We kindly ask that you simply send an email with the above information to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not personally deliver resumes to the store. These efforts will not enhance your opportunity for consideration. We thank you kindly in advance for your adherence to this request.
Candidates who meet our selection criteria will be contacted by e-mail or phone for the next step in our hiring process, and in certain instances may be asked to take an online assessment.
Thank you for your interest in our position. We appreciate the time you have taken to apply with us.
L&M Carpet One is an Equal Opportunity Employer